Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes by emailing your request to email@example.com
- An additional period of 30 days will be extended and a nominal charge will be levied of R 240.
- Each course will contain a number of modules and at the end of each module there will be an exercise to complete.
- A 70% pass mark will need to be achieved before you can access the next module in the course.
Upon successful completion of the course and the module exercises a certificate will be generated for you.
- The video can be accessed through any laptop or mobile device.
- For improved viewing and volume your laptop can be linked to a television monitor.
At the foot of each video screen, there will be a number of tools which can be accessed to pause the video to take notes, or to scroll backwards or forwards to reference specific screens or topics as needed.
Each module will have full course notes which can be downloaded, printed and used to take further notes as you progress through the module.
- The courses are hosted on a Learning Management System (LMS), from Adoctus, which provides a number of additional features.
- Some of the features of this LMS include
- Facial recognition for easy, secure and authentication login.
- Artificial intelligence with the capability of tracking participant learning behavior patterns.
- Automated module exercises, course management, assignment and analytics to track student performance.